CelluTite Body 7.0 oz. e 200ml/bottle
Body firming and contouring gel to smooth out dimples skin.
About CelluTite Body
This firming and contouring gel is designed to visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite and smooth out dimpled skin. CelluTite body contains the key ingredient Actiporine™, clinically proven to smooth and visible reduce the appearance of dimpled skin.
Fed up with the ‘orange peel syndrome’ dimpling around your thighs? Synergie Skin has created a product to tackle the lumps and bumps concerning over 90% of women.
“After a long period of researching the clinical data I decided that combining Actiporine with caffeine would be the ideal synergistic combination of ingredients to combat this most common skin concern.”
Not only can it be used at home but can also be used in conjunction with clinical treatments such as radio frequency and laser cellulite treatments.
How Does It Work?
“Cellulite is the most common body concern of all women. Research has finally given us an ingredient that can produce real results. This is truly a game changer in the fight against cellulite.” – Terri Vinson BSc. Dip Ed. ASCC. AACDS.
Actiporine™ - new active ingredient derived from Jania Rubens red alga extract Reduces fatty inclusions in the skin.
- Detoxifies cells and stimulates the synthesis of collagen
- Visibly smooth out dimples of the skin
- Stimulates the synthesis of collagen to firm and smooth the skin.
- Increases the ability of fat cells to release contents.
Caffeine - reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- Increases blood flow, resulting in tightened and smoother looking skin.
- Helps the body burn off deposits of fatty tissue.
- Reduces the fat content within human fat cells.
- Contains powerful antioxidant properties to neutralize free radical damage and help repair skin.
Key Ingredients - ActiporineTM
This new active ingredient derived from Jania Rubens red alga extract is clinically proven to detoxify cells, stimulate the synthesis of collagen and reduce the appearance of fatty deposits.
It results in:
- Reduced fatty inclusions in the skin
- Visibly smoothes out dimples of the skin thereby reducing the appearance of “orange peel” skin
- Stimulates the synthesis of collagen to firm and smooth the skin
- Increases the ability of fat cells to release contents
Key Ingredients - Caffeine
Caffeine also helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Research conducted by the US Mayo clinic suggests that caffeine may reduce the fat content within human fat cells when applied in skin products.
Caffeine reduces the activity of a specific chemical messenger within the cells known as phosphodiesterase. The body uses phosphodiesterase to prevent breakdown of body fat. By inhibiting this natural body chemical, caffeine helps the body to burn off the deposits of fatty tissue that may contribute to cellulite.
- Caffeine also releases sodium from fat cells causing them to dehydrate and shrink. The increased blood flow caused by caffeine also results in tightened and smoother looking skin.
- Caffeine also contains powerful antioxidant properties to neutralize free radical damage and help repair skin.
Who should use it?
Commonly referred to as “orange peel syndrome”, cellulite is a condition affecting 90% of women. It strikes women of all ages and all sizes and is more noticeable on the thighs, buttocks and stomach. it occurs when fat is trapped in connective tissue resulting in the appearance of uneven, dimpled and lumpy skin.
Direction of use
Firmly massage Cellutite body on areas of the body displaying uneven texture and contour ensuring it well absorbs into the skin. Apply preferably after showering.
Before & After
> Drag to see the result
GET IN TOUCH
Join our mailing list to stay up-to-date about our latest products and promotions!
COSDERM SDN. BHD.
(Co. Reg. 1011812-U) (GST Reg. 000120717312) (GDPMD No. 222 15 006)
Level 7-3A, Tower B, Menara Prima,
Jalan PJU 1/39, Dataran Prima,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Phone Number : +603 7886 3535
Fax Number : +603 7886 1535
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.cosderm.com.my
Last updated: August, 2017 © All Rights Reserved